Monday, May 18, 2009

A Mechanical Father’s Day!

 

elzy-mechanic-wm

Elzybells Art Stamps have a new release this coming Thursday 21st May, so for the next few days I will be sharing with you some cards I have made using some of the stamps that will be available.

All my cards for this release are male themed, this is always a theme that many of us have problems with so I hope you will enjoy these new stamps. They are perfect for Father’s Day which isn’t that far away if you live in the Northern Hemisphere and off course even for male birthdays.

The first card I have to share with you uses the cute Mechanic Ted which I just had to have … I don’t think I had any mechanic themed stamps before.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:

Stamps: Mechanic Ted & Sentiment – Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Basic Gray & Tangerine Tango – SU; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Basic Gray SU Ink; Embossed Zigzag Border Punch; Sizzix Texture Plate; Orange Brads; Copics

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet, Frances!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, how cute! Love this card Frances.
Maria xx

Mrs Mayne said...

Cute card Frances! x

Jocelyn K aka JoBear2 on SCS said...

Oo - this is fabulous! Can't wait to get my hands on this EB stamp - I will be inking it up many, many times I'm sure.

Angel said...

cool card! love the dp you chose and great coloring!

Tobi Crawford said...

so cute!! my dad's a mechanic, so i FOR sure want this one.. great job.

Rachel Hope said...

Adorable!!! love the image and what you did with it!

simplyfairies said...

Gorgeous!

elizabeth said...

gorgeous card Frances, I love that background paper!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

He's a cutie, but don't let him have any of that speshul drink yer servin' up if he's workin' on cars.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Fun sketch Hoots!! Lovin' that dirty bear too!

Debi said...

wonderfully done, Frances!

Kristen H said...

Love this little bear's grease spots on the cheeks. Way too cute! Also Ambrosia Basic Grey is one of my favorites! What a GREAT card.

Tracey said...

This is a fabulous card Frances. I love the colour combo and the little mechanic bear is too cute!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMG...this is absolutely adorable and so fabulously fun for a masculine card