Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It’s A Man’s World!

elzy-mans-world-wm

Hi everyone!
I have another Elzybells sneak peek to share with you today! Elzybells Art Stamps will be releasing new stamps this coming Thursday 21st May.

I wanted to use the Man’s World Multi stamp as a main image as well as a background which is what I have done here. You can see the background stamps on the bordering blue panel of the card. I also stamped it onto white card, sponged around the edges with bordering blue ink and then colored all the little images. I paired this with Mechanic Ted as there were a number of words in the Man’s World Multi stamp which I thought worked with this image.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the Elzybells Design Team's blogs to see some more sneak peeks ... you can find the links to their blogs on my side bar. I will be back tomorrow with another Elzybells card for you.

Recipe:
Stamps:
Mechanic Ted & Man’s World Multi - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Bordering Blue, Night of Navy & Always Artichoke - SU; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Bordering Blue SU Ink; Screw Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

so darling Frances.

Mrs Mayne said...

so cute frances!

Chris said...

Oh is this funny! I love it. :)

Rachel Hope said...

Love the colored in Multi! Great details and papers

Debi said...

Wow Frances this is wonderful. Fabulous card that any man would love.

Vicki G said...

Absolutely stinkin' cute!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous male card!
Maria xx