Thursday, November 26, 2009

Cafe Riley

Cafe-rileymojo114-wm

Hi all

My card today is for this week’s Mojo Sketch challenge (Mojo114), it has been ages since I have done the Mojo sketch challenge the same week that it is posted.

I decided to use the new Cafe Riley image because I liked how the scallops on the sketch matched the scallops on the image. This stamp is now available at the new Riley and Company online store.

Mojo114Sketch

Recipe:

Stamps: Cafe Riley – Riley and Company

Paper: White; Brown; Pink; DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; EK Successful Embossed Scallop Border Punch; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Brown Brads; Foam Tape; Copics 

aa-owl-signature

5 comments:

Danni said...

Perfect image for that sketch! Great card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Riley is adorable.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

How cute, Hootsie! I love this border punch, and you're right that it was the perfect choice for the MoJo sketch. Might have to try that one myself.

Craftin' in the Rain said...

so cute, I love your Riley! TFS!

Tracey said...

I love this! Riley is always fabulous!!