Saturday, November 7, 2009

Skating By To Say Hi!

C4C-Kimme's-Easel1-wm

Greetings everyone!

Welcome to another challenge with the Crazy 4 Challenges girls!

This week begins a new challenge month which means we have a new hostess for our challenges, which is ME! I hope you enjoy this months challenges as much as you have the past couple of months challenges.

My challenge this week is to create an Easel Card. If you haven’t seen these before you can find the directions on how to create one of these here and here.

November also brings a new Sponsor and this month the sponsor is Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps.

C4C-Kimme's-Easel2-wm For my card today I used Kraftin’ Kimmie Stamps new “Ozzie & Harriet” stamp … aren’t they just an adorable couple! I also used my new favorite snow designer paper …. yes I have used this DP a few times in the past week, hope you aren’t sick of it cause I am not LOL! I most definitely have to get more of it.

I used the distressed snow cuttlebug embossing folder to add texture to both peach panels. The sentiment is attached to one of Spellbinders Fancy Tags die and this is what holds my easel card up.

C4C-Kimme's-Easel3-wm

Here is a close up of the inside of my card. The sentiment is from Our Craft Lounge’s Snowy Sayings … this sentiment worked so well with the image that I used.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the C4C Designers cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.

Recipe:

Stamps: Ozzie & Harriet – Kraftin Kimmie Stamps; Snowy Sayings Our Craft Lounge

Paper: White; Blue; Peach; Burgundy; DP - Kaisercraft

Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Fancy Tags; Circle Nestabilities; MS Snowflake Punch; Distressed Snow Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Swarovski Crystals; Foam Tapes; Copics

 

aa-owl-signature

17 comments:

Annie said...

aww, such a sweet card. I really like this fold.

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet Frances.

Maryann said...

Just gorgeous Frances, Can't wait to try and make one.

Tracey said...

An adorable image and a gorgeous card Frances!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Absolutely darling, Frances! I have to admit I was a bit scared off by this challenge at first but i am SOOOO loving everyone's stuff and Easel cards are my new obsession LOL! GORGEOUS detail on this! Love it!

Carol L said...

How absolutely CUTE!!! I love everything about this great card, and I'm glad you gave me the push to finally create an easel card! Great challenge, TFS!!

Danni said...

Awesome and so cute!

Betty J Schaub said...

Frances your card is gorgeous! Love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

you are the queen of the tutorial-enhanced cards...you are always willing to giv a new fold or style a try.....and wow, did you ace this one

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So sweet Hoots! Love the sketch on this easel card!

Lynda Benden said...

This is so cute Frances! The papers are awesome and the image is just darling! Thanks for such a great challenge, the easel cards are fantastic!

Sheri Gilson said...

Adorable card Frances!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome challenge - Frances!!! I haven't had a chance to make a *easle* card yet...so hopefully I can work on one tomorrow!!! Your card turned out sooo cute...love it!!! Hugs ~S~

Barbara said...

Adorable, Frances!!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

This is simply gorgeous, Frances!! Glad you like Ozzie and Harriet...I think they are my favourite!!

America said...

So beautifully done Frances!!!!

Simone said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!!
Simone