Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Winter Wonderland

 elzy-bears-wonderland-wm

Hi everyone.

They say all good things must come to an end, and today marks my last card I create for Elzybells as a Design Team Member as my term has come to an end. Elizabeth will soon be announcing the names of who will be in her team for 2010. It has been a wonderful experience …. thanks Elizabeth for making me part of your team for the last 14 months. Of course I am sure I will be playing with my Elzybells stamps from time to time as they are such fun stamps!

Ok onto my card which is for this week’s Elzybells challenge over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. This week the challenge is “Winter Wonderland”  - using the colors blue, silver and white.

I am in a snowman mode right now ….  I had to make snow or snowman cards for other challenges so I just kept going LOL … the image I used here is called “Teddy & Snowman”, isn’t he cute!

I recently got some of the new Martha Stewart Punch around the page punches so of course I had to play with one of them which is what I used to create the frame that the image is on. These are soooo easy to use! I added texture to both my white pieces of card using two different snow cuttlebug embossing folders. Of course I also had to use silver to cover the challenge so I added silver brads to the top right hand corner of my card.

image

Don't forget to check out what the rest of the design team created for this challenge.

Recipe:

Stamps: Teddy & Snowman -Elzybells Art Stamps

Paper: White; Navy

Other: Black Ink; Cuttlebug Embossing Folders; Silver Brads; MS Eyelet Lace Punch around the Page set; Icicle Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Glitter Glue; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Lots of prety punches Frances, love your card.

Anonymous said...

really- thats a nice card1
Elma

Mrs Mayne said...

Ooo this is fab! We went for the same image! lol I'v enjoyed being on the team with you and seeing all your fab creations! :) x

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am seriously like a little kid.....I put some of these punches on my Christmas list and I sooooo am hoping someone/Santa paid attention....lol

fab card, Hoots

Barbara said...

So pretty, Frances!!

Sheri Gilson said...

This is too cute Frances!! Love the blue & white color combo!!