Monday, December 7, 2009

Stripy Snowman!

TPE-YNS-snowman-wm

Happy Monday everyone!!!!

It’s time for another challenge over on The Pink Elephant blog, this week the challenge was a color challenge which was to use our Favorite Christmas colors.

I love so many color schemes for Christmas cards which includes the traditional Red and Green and also Blue and Silver. But I also love to use unusual colors when I create my Christmas cards, which includes pink & purple that I used for my card today.

This week “Your Next Stamp” is the sponsor for The Pink Elephant challenge, and each design team member was given digital stamps to use. The snowman is called Stripy Snowman and I used the sentiment from the Christmas Stockings set.

Don’t forget to check out The Pink Elephant blog to see what the rest of the design team have created this week.

Recipe:

Stamps: Stripy Snowman; Christmas Stockings – Your Next Stamp

Paper: White; Pink; Purple; Eskimo Kisses DP – Basic Grey

Other: Black Ink; Spellbinders Fancy Tags Die; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Punch; MS Snowflake Punch; Purple Brad; EK Success Snowflake Border Punch; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love pink for Christmas Frances, and I love your snowman.

Hannah said...

So Cute...Ms. Frances!!!
Hugs from Hannah

Diane said...

Oh too cute!!! Love that color combo!!!

Tosha Leyendekker said...

So cute Hoots!! Love these fun colors and that awesome fancy tag!! Ya know I love that snowman!!! :^)

Tracey said...

This is fabulous Frances! Such a cute card!!

Betty Boo! said...

I love your card Frances! The colors are so unique for the holiday, so different!

Betty

Mary Marsh said...

this card is so cute-I love the dsp-

Unknown said...

Zowee, Frances! You are so inspiring! Your cards are always so lovely! XOXO Tina

Annie said...

oh so cute Frances - love it.
Thanks for sharing with us at the Pink Elephant.

Ann xxx
http://thepinkelephantchallenge.blogspot.com/

Trudi said...

Oh Frances I love this combo and Im not a purple girl. Gorgeous job.

Sheri Gilson said...

Darling card Frances!! I totally love this color combo!!

Karen (Your Next Stamp) said...

Cute! Love the colors!
Hugs
Karen {YNS}
xx

LORi said...

Complete perfection