Monday, April 22, 2013

I Remember U

MFT-I-Remember-U-wm

Hi everyone,

I have another card to share with you today using the MFT Stamps Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles set.

For my card today I die cut the word REMEMBER using the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles and Blu Raspberry cardstock. This was then layered onto a panel of Smooth White cardstock.

I then cut the letter “I” using the Blu Raspberry cardstock and the Die-namics Bottom Line Alphabet set which was then adhered above the word REMEMBER.

At the top of the white card I added some Hemp Cord and a Black Licorice Button.

At the bottom of my card I used the Die-namics Bicycle which was cut from Black Licorice cardstock.

MFT-I-Remember-U2-wm

On the inside of my card I used the Die-namics LLD Accent It - Story Titles and Blu Raspberry cardstock to die cut the word MEMORIES.

I also die cut the letter “U” using Blu Raspberry cardstock and the Die-namics Bottom Line Alphabet set.

To finish off the front of my card I added a couple of borders using LLD Border It - Mod Borders and Black Licorice ink.

Here are the MFT products I used on my card today:

Stamps: LLD Border It Mod Borders – MFT Stamps
Paper: Smooth White; Blu Raspberry; Black Licorice – MFT Stamps
Die-namics: Bicycle; Bottom Line Alphabet; Accent It Story Titles – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Licorice Ink (MFT); Black Licorice Button (MFT); Hemp Cord (MFT)

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

cool use of the 'word' die