Monday, April 19, 2021

Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC April 2021 Release Blog Hop

 


Hi Crafty Friends,

Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC April Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together  with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 12 new dies. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!



This release includes:
  • 5 new Interactive Die Sets - Waterfall Card; Tiny House Pop-up; Mushroom Tiny House Add-Ons; Tiny Trees Pop-up; Flower Pivot Panels
  • 3 new sentiment sets - Happy Mother's Day; Happy Father's Day & Welcome
  • 1 new Charm Set - Tool Charms
  • 1 new Stand Alone Die Set - Picnic Elements
  • 1 new Slimline Die Set - Slim Flaps & Frames
All dies are available now on the website. 

GIVEAWAY:
To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday, April 26th 2021. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!


Here is a quick video to see my card in action.

For my card today I used the new Waterfall Card and Happy Mother's Day Sentiment Die sets to create a Mother's Day Slimline Waterfall Card. This die set gives you the option to either have the individual panels of the waterfall card to be either square or with a fancy bottom edge. As you can see I opted for the fancy bottom edge.

For each of the pages of my waterfall I pulled out a few "girly" type charm sets. On the first page I used the Dolled Up Charms set to add the nail polish and lipstick.


When you pull the tab at the bottom of my Slimline card it reveals the next page of the waterfall which features the ring and necklace from the Treasure Charms die set.

The sentiments used on the pages all come from Word Set 9 - Love die set.


For the third page it reveals the perfume bottle which is also from the Dolled Up Charms die set.


For the final page I used the chocolate dies from the Love Charms die set and the drink from the Happy Hour Charm set.



Here is a look at all the pages altogether.


As the focus of this card is the front of the card, I kept the inside fairly simple. I added strips of the patterned paper to each side of the card. 

For the sentiment I used the sentiment from the Celebrate die set, this was layered onto a rectangle from the Waterfall Card die set  which helps to reinforce the tab for a bit more strength.

I also added another bottle of nail polish to the bottom of the card.

Well that is about it from me today, thank you for dropping by. To continue on the blog hop, click on the next person on the list which is the wonderful Karen Aicken

Here is the complete blog hop list if you need it.






















80 comments:

Lyn C said...

What a great idea to use the waterfall on a slimline. That is so inspiring and will add a whole new dimension to the slimilnes. LOVE the girly girl look.

Kit said...

The slimline looks perfect for the waterfall element. Lovely mother's day card.

Brenda said...

Super Cute Mother's Day Slimline Waterfall Card! I love the idea of using the waterfall on a slimline card.

bolvera66@yahoo.com

Ladybug said...

I am loving the slimline cards. The waterfall card is a multitude of fun for any age.

kpulsipher@comcast.net

Christine said...

Very creative use for a slimline card.
grnygerty@comcast.net

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card!!

Judy said...

Looks like a waterfall allows you to cover all the bases! Beautiful colors you have used. A card that will certainly be appreciated!

Lucy said...

What a great concept to add this to a slimline card! I love the colors you used.

Dotsy said...

Love this card. The waterfall die is definitely on my list!

Dotsy said...

Love this card. The waterfall die is definitely on my list!

Lois said...

I love that the Waterfall Card die fits on a slimline card. And your card is definitely "girly!"

Debbie said...

Great Mother's Day card! Thanks for showing that it fits a slimline card.

Beth B. said...

Karen makes such great interactive card dies. It's great that I can control the card's size too.

Denise Byrnes said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Deb said...

Couldn’t be more fun!

Gail said...

Delightful slim line card! I love the lipstick - etc. dies added - I do not own those - on my list however! TFS your art!

Titus Debbie said...

Super cards.. you never disappoint!!

Denise Byrnes said...

I was just completing a bunch of slimline cards, and this interactive card will be a wonderful addition to my stash. This is such a great idea! Thanks for sharing!

dabyrnes49@gmail.com

Tami said...

I love the makeup and chocolate in the waterfall card. What mother wouldn’t love it!! I love the colors!!

yup said...

Love your take on this!great job

dyeandpigment said...

Great card combining the slimline and the waterfall.

Denise Bryant said...

Love your waterfall slimline card! Such fun dies! Wonderful Mother's Day card!

Kathy Acres said...

Great card

Deborah Roth said...

I really love waterfall cards!I l

Avra Williams said...

Fantastic Mothers' Day card!

christa said...

I love the way you incorporated an older set. These waterfall cards are adorable! Perfect for my grand daughters.

Mary said...

Great card for Mother's Day or any woman who is into fashion. Love how Karbe;s dies can be used in many different settings.

Gail said...

Oops forgot to leave my contact info - type without space and add symbols utb 01 @ att [dot] net

Louise said...

Wonderful card! I love the versatility of the waterfall die set!

Bobbye said...

OMG. The lipstick card is so fabulous. I never would have thought of it. Looking forward to getting my Waterfall Card.

LibbyD said...

Incredible! What COULDN'T you do with this waterfall design!!! I ordered, and am waiting for them to arrive, so I can spend a couple hors learning this fabulous card construction! You are one of my FAVORITE team designers! Love the items you share!

cma21317 said...

Your card is so sweet!!! who doesn't love everything on your card :)

NancyR said...

I always love your cards, Frances, and this one is right up there with my favorites. Thank you for sharing it.

Unknown said...

What a great card and so glam!!! Any girl would love to get this! Thank you for sharing!

Jill R said...

Love the beverage and the chocolate!!! Fabulous card!

Scrapparen said...

How girly isn’t that! A good way of sending a message inside the waterdall too. I Wonder did You even put perfume on the card?☺️ Katja W

Carolyn said...

Lovely card...I can see a lot things this could be used for.

Kay said...

I can't wait to get this die. I like the waterfall on the front of a slimline card. Very cute.

Kathy E. said...

This is a darling card and could be a teens birthday card with few changes! Love the paper choices too!

NVD said...

I have never made a waterfall card. Will have to try it. I love the new releases.

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Love the color scheme!

Tammy said...

Beautiful card! Love the waterfall!

Jan j said...

Love your card can’t wait for mine

Jacqueline said...

Love this die

Sue S said...

The waterfall card is awesome! Thanks for the inspiration!
esbjstutz@aol.com

Brenda said...

Love the colors...never made a waterfall card yet...hooe to add this die to my collection soon...great card

Cindy Manott said...

What a fantastic card! The theme and colors are fabulous and the waterfall card is one of my favorites. Can't wait to try this.

Cheryl Wedra said...

I always look forward to your postings and this card showcases the new dies fabulously!

slbt17 said...

Great card! Love your color choices. I love how this waterfall card has different shapes - very fun!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card!

eunice said...

Fun waterfall card for Mothers Day! I especially like the fun edges on the pages and the fact that it fits perfectly onto a slim line card.

Arlene P said...

I like that you can make this card very personal. Gear towards what someone likes.

Liz H. said...

A First Place Winner AGAIN !! Love the PAPER you used.

Karen Inchak said...

What a perfect card for Mother's Day!! I love the colors and that plaid paper!!
Well done!

Unknown said...

Thank you for your design, I look forward to seeing the beautiful cards made with all Karen's dies. This one is very special.

Eva H. said...

Love how all the dies work together! And, I am a fan of this paper too!

lynnl said...

Love your waterfall card! I especially like the addition of the different edges to each page. Will be ordering this one for sure!

Betty B said...

What a bright cheery card. Love waterfalls!

Vivian C. said...

Delightful card! So cool that the waterfall fits on a slimline card. Definitely a must have die.

Denise Byrnes said...

Love the waterfall card. Can't wait to try all these new dies! Thanks for sharing!

Makin' with Bacon said...

I just LOVE your style! Great card!

Pam said...

Every sample I see makes me want to order more sets! Beautiful cards.

Viki Banaszak said...

What an awesome card! I do so love the charm sets. So cute.

Renee L said...

Love the girly card for Mom's Day. Such a great release. Thanks for sharing!

cghundley said...

Love the filly edges
of the waterfall pieces!
Looks so fun.
Carla from Utah

Unknown said...

It is a beautiful card. Like it a lot.

Jacquie said...

Beautiful waterfall card, from paper choice to images adorable!!! And on a side note thank you!!! I have a few engagement cards to make, ur card made be remember the �� die in the treasure charm set. I was looking for a image to replace the letter “O” with a ring but a actually ring would be so much better. Totally forgot I owned it.

Jenny McGee said...

Love the word dies and that nail polish, so fun. Thanks for sharing.

L said...

What a fun waterfall card!
I really like the slimline design .
Thanks for sharing your talent.

patti said...

I love your waterfall card!

Hannah Baum said...

What a beautiful card. The colors are so bright and vibrant. I just can't stop looking at it. The waterfall effect is super cool. Love it!

hmbaum1999@gmail.com

HawaiianLibrarian said...

Aloha from Hawaii! A waterfall slimline - a first for me! What a fabulous selection of colors and sentiments. Mahalo for sharing.

Vivian C. said...

I always look forward to your creations. And this wonderful waterfall card is another marvelous example. vrc@prodigy[dot]net

yup said...

Really cute card. Love your color choices.

yup said...

Really cute card. Love your color choices.

Sue D said...

I like how you decorated this waterfall card.
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

NWFlamingo said...

Perfect card for a girlie girl Mom!

Gmalew said...

Wonderful Waterfall card. Love all the glam touches!

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Am your newest Youtube follower here! Loved your pretty in pink plaid, Mother's Day waterfall card!! So prefect to celebrate with all the ladies in our lives whether Mother's Day or birthday! Super fun!

Belinda said...

Love the card. It gives me all kinds of ideas.