Friday, November 22, 2013

Christmas Crackers

PTI-TreesCrackers

Hi everyone,

I have been playing with my Envelope Punch board again … this time to create these fun Christmas Crackers. You can only see three in the photo above but there is actually 4 in that pile Smile

PTI-TreesCrackers3-wm

To create these crackers I cut my card to measure 6 1/2 inches by 8 inches. Along the 6 1/2” edge I used my score board to score at 1 1/2”; 3”; 4 1/2” & 6 inches..

Along the 8 inch edge score at 1 1/2”; 2”; 2 1/2”; 5 1/2”; 6” and 6 1/2”

I used the Envelope Punch Border to punch along the lines scored along the 6 1/2 inch edge at 2 inches.

There are a number of videos online showing how to create these … here is one by Dee Slater I found if you are interested.

PTI-TreesCrackers2-wm

And one last close up of my finished Christmas Cracker.

Stamps: Holiday Cheer – Papertrey Ink
Paper: Red; DP
Other: Green Ink; Papertrey Ink Holiday Cheer Die; Envelope Punch Board; Twine; Foam Tape

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab trests for the holidays

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, these are wonderful! I keep looking at that Scoreboard and wondering.....
Beautiful treats for the holiday table.
Cheers
Karen A