Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Rebus - Songs by the Beach Boys



Hi everyone,

It's time to share another rebus puzzle swap with you

This month the theme is Songs by the Beach Boys


If you would like to solve my rebus puzzle, why not post a comment on my blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go solving my November Rebus which was "Names of Groups of Animals". As mentioned last month, some of the names for the groups of animals can be used for other animals too, but the ones I have listed here is what I had chosen to rebus.Here are the correct answers so you can check how you did. 

  1. Parliament of Owls
  2. Rookery of Albatross
  3. Venue of Vultures
  4. Company of Parrots
  5. Rake of Mules
  6. Caravan of Camels
  7. String of Horses
  8. Muster of  Peacocks
  9. Pride of Lions
  10. Parcel of Crows
  11. Wisdom of Wombats




You can find all my past Rebus Cards here.




No comments: