Saturday, February 11, 2017

BBQ Time


Hi everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. Tammy Hershberger our challenge hostess for the month continues to issue the challenges.


Valentine's Day is approaching, and it's a day when many take the opportunity to
go out and have a fancy dinner to celebrate.  So for today's challenge, incorporate a food/dining/dishes theme in  your design, AND you must use the color red. 


For my card today I have created a Pull Card using the Hanging Charm Pull Card die set designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

I used Stamping Bella's Uptown Couple Bella & Barney have a Barbecue, I have had this stamp for a little while now and have wanted an excuse to use it.


On the left side of the card I added the word "BBQ" using alphabet dies and then stamped the word "Time" on a Stitched Fishtail Banner.

For the pull tab part of the card I used the MFT Dienamics Place Setting die set to add the plate and cutlery to the top of the tab.


Here is a look at the front of my card when it is closed ready to be placed in an envelope.



And finally the back. I like to keep this style of card flat, so I add my layer and sentiment on the back of the card. Here i have made use of one of the designer paper pages in the paper pack I used for my card and added a birthday sentiment.


Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
Lisa Henke (February Guest Designer)


Stamps: Uptown Couple Bella and Barney have a Barbecue - Stamping Bella; Grill Master Birthday - DRS Designs; Time - Stylish Images
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; Barbeque DP - Best Creations Inc
Dies: Pop It Ups Hanging Charm Pull Tab; Dotted Scallop Ovals; Dotted Scallop Rectangles; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtai Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs; Place Setting; Aphabet - MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Clear Double Sided Adhesive Tape - ECD;   Copics


2 comments:

Karen Aicken said...

Wow Frances ... this is my new favourite Hanging Charm Pull Tab card.

jojot said...

well...this is a new style of card to me....what a fab guy card