Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Poinsettia Merry Christmas


 Hi everyone,

It's been a while! I am excited to share a card I created using two of the new dies from Karen Burniston’s upcoming release which become available on Monday28th October. For my first card, I have created a Christmas card.


I am loving the new additions for the Lorna Label Pop-up, for this release Karen has added the Merry Christmas Lorna Label Add-on to the collection. I love being able to have a sentiment as the pop-up. I die cut the Lorna Label from green cardstock and the pieces from the Merry Christmas Add-on set from bright pink and silver holographic cardstock before assembling to the centre of my 5 x 7 card.

I added the "fa la la .... sentiment to the box portion of the pop-up from the new Season's of Cheer stamp set. I was going to use the "and Happy New Year" from the set until I spied this sentiment in the set and it appealed to me for this card.


I created a pink poinsettia using the new Poinsettia die set which I added to the bottom right hand corner of my card. I also added a couple of berry springs to the top left corner and the bottom of the label pop-up.

To finish off the inside of the card, I added the white label for a place to write a message.



For the front of my card, I created two more pink poinsettias and added them to the top left and bottom right of the card.  I also added another of the sentiments from the Seasons of Cheer stamp set.







No comments: