Monday, July 1, 2024

Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC June 2024 Release Blog Hop


 Hi Crafty Friends, 

Welcome to our Karen Burniston Products - KB Riley LLC June Release Blog Hop. The Design Team have come together with Karen today for a fun blog hop to celebrate the release of 12 new dies and 5 new stamp sets. Sneak peeks of the new release started last week, and the dies are available to order NOW!


 


This release includes:

  • 2 new Pop-up Die Sets
  • 2 new Pop-up Add-ons Die Sets
  • 2 new Lorna Add-ons Die Sets
  • 1 new Fancy Label Add-on Die Set
  • 1 new Fancy Label Frame Die Set
  • 2 new Border Die Sets
  • 1 new Sentiment Shadow Die Set
  • 1 new Charm Set Die Set
  • 5 new Clear Sentiment Stamp Sets

 

Dies are available to order now on the website. 

 

GIVEAWAY:

 

To celebrate the release Karen Burniston and each of the Karen Burniston - KB Riley LLC Design Team members will be giving away a $25 Gift Certificate to some lucky person who comments on our blog posts, so make sure you join the hop and comment on everyone's blog post. Winners will be randomly chosen from ALL of the blog hop comments received on our blog posts by Monday,8th July 2024. Lots of chances to win some goodies, so just leave a comment on this post or any other blog hop posts to enter! Don't forget to leave some way for us to contact you, in case you are a lucky winner!




Before I get onto my card I created, I want to apologise for the lack of photos in this post. I was unexpectedly admitted to hospital last Monday and I am still there, so I am having to write my post on my iPad from my hospital bed … the other photos being on my computer at home. When I finally get home I will edit this post to add them.

I just love this new release and can’t wait to get to play with all the new dies. For my card today I have used 4 of the new die sets and 2 of the new stamp sets. 




I created a 5 x 7 card. For the pop up portion of my card I used the Just a Note Lorna Labels Add On along with Lorna Labels Pop Up die set. I then added the Piano Keys Pop Up die, adding it to the rectangle base of the Lorna Label Pop Up. I love that the Piano Keys Pop Up can be added to a number of other previously released pop up die sets.

I used the labels from the Lorna Labels die set for the stamped sentiments on the base of my card. For the sentiment I used stamps from both the Music Sentiments & Birthday Belated Sentiments stamp sets.

To finish off the inside of the card I added music notes from both the Piano Keys Pop Up & the Music Charms die sets.




For the front of the card I used the Happy Birthday Lorna Labels Add-ons die set with the Lorna Labels die set to create the Happy Birthday Label. I used the Grand Piano, Treble Clef, Music Notes & Staff to decorate the front of the 

Well that's about it from me today, thank you for dropping by. To continue on the blog hop, click on the next person on the list, which is Jennifer Webster


Here is the complete blog hop list in case you need it.

 

Blog Hop Order


Karen Burniston

Lois Bak

Sue Small-Kreider

Frances Byrne.   <<<you are here>>>

Jennifer Webster

Suzanne Smit

Nicky Foden

Sandy Diller

Ken Chien








36 comments:

Tami said...

What a beautiful card! So classic! I’m super excited for this release too and can’t wait to make the piano card with the Lorna label. The paper you used is just gorgeous. Best wishes for a speedy recovery. I hope you’re able to return home soon.

yup said...

Very classy looking card, and just a note can be for anything! Love it!

Esther said...

Beautiful card - even the colors 'pop'! Wishing you a good and speedy recovery!

Brenna said...

I love the colors of this card! The new sentiments are going to really open up a lot of possibilities!

Robin A. said...

This card is beautiful. I wish you a speedy recovery!

Laurie's Sunny Studio said...

WOW! This card has major pizazz! Great combination of papers, colors, patterns .. I love it!

Eva H. said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors and combination of dies. Can't wait to add these to my collection! (And I hope you're doing better soon!)

Dotsy said...

So sorry you are in the hospital. Wishing you a speedy recovery! What a beautiful card!

NK Dunkerley said...

Love the colors and use of the printed papers. You’re inspiring me to do that more. These dies seem so adaptable!
Hope you’re well soon!

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Musically wonderful.

jean said...

hi Francis, your background is splendid on your card, the card is stunning as always!!!
jeanmheming@aol.com

CLBH said...

So pretty... lovely card

Shauna Anderson said...

A beautiful card. I love music and this card brings music to my heart. Thanks for the inspiration.

MadeByMeghanK said...

I ADORE the piano keys! What a gorgeous music card! LOVE the bright colors!meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

Ivy (Ivette) said...

This is one of my favorite dies thus far, then again I've said this to many of Karen's dies. LOVE the colors you used and the entire composition. Great job!
n1sunrider@aol.com
n1sunrider.blogspot.com

Cindy F. said...

What a fun use of colors! Love the new releases!

lee said...

I love your card, using the large floral paper!

Kathy M said...

Such a cute card. I can’t wait to get my dies and take the Zoom class. I love all things musical (even if I’m not musically inclined).

eunice said...

Beautiful card!! This was definitely worth the wait! This set is my favorite from the new release and I'm looking forward to adding it to my collection. Please take care, hope you're feeling better soon!

Rob I said...

Beautiful card Francis. Hope you are feeling better soon. Hospital isnt fun

raquelmason.blogspot.com said...

Wonderful card! I hope you feel better and get released from the hospital very soon.

Gen with a G said...

Beautiful card with the flowers adding to the music notes

Laurelle said...

I love the colors of the card - it is just beautiful.

happy stamper said...

Fantastic card. Way to embrace the new dies.

Cindy Manott said...

What a beautiful card! I love all the dies but I am glad that Karen has now added the stamps. They just add that finishing touch. Your musical card is great for any music lover!

shar said...

Makes my heart sing..very clever card..love it..rockieriverrover@gmail.com

joni said...

I'm so sorry you're in the hospital...prayers for a speedy recovery! This is a fantastic card! I love music and this is perfect for the music lover! Even better for a pianist! Love the dies and the stamps!!! Fantastic!!
joni
arcocha@yahoo.com

Denise Bryant said...

Beautiful card with these awesome dies! Love the fun pop-up and the pretty color combo on your card!
Best wishes for a quick recovery! I hope you're back at home soon!
deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

Maria V. said...

Hoping you are home by now and doing well!
Love your card, the bright papers and the black and white piano are perfect!
Wishing you a speedy recovery

majowa said...

Wonderful card. I'm starting to get into the musical die cuts. Love them.

Debbie L Roberts said...

Living in Music City what a perfect card.

Lisa Monken said...

I hope you are home soon!

Your card is gorgeous, I always love orange and black together. I love the new lorna add ons. Thank you for inspiring me!

Lisa_monken@cox.net

jordanbev5@yahoo.com said...

Gosh, Wishing you well!!! Hope you recover fully and quickly!!
Your card's design is gorgeous!! Love the Just a Note Lorna Labels add on matched up with the set up of the piano keys is ingenious! All of the music dies were the perfect matchup! Love your card design with all of the dies and even the gorgeous music pp!! Terrific!

Kathy De Hay said...

I really enjoyed your card. Thank you for sharing The color combo worked great.

Belinda said...

Love the colors in this card. Bright and cheery.

Karen Aicken said...

What a fun card - I think this is my favourite release in a long time. Thanks for sharing!