Monday, June 21, 2010

Be Merry & Bright!

WMSC1-Christmas-wm 

 

Hi everyone and happy Monday!!!!!!

My card today uses a sketch from Waltzing Mouse Stamps new Sketch challenge blog …. this one is from a couple of week’s ago (WMSC1). Seeing I have a growing number of Waltzing Mouse stamp sets I thought I would play along.

I mainly have their nestie friendly sets right now (I might have to correct that hehe) so I had to make do with what I had. This is now officially my second Christmas card for the year!!!!! 2 down … how many more to go … now that is scary hehe!

Stamps: Little Box Labels; Seasons Of Love - Tags; Vintage Labels No 5 – Waltzing Mouse Stamps
Paper: Cream; Red; Green
Other: Olive Ink; Red Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Scallop Square Nestabilities; Holly Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red Brad; Poinsettia Flower; Foam Tape

aa-owl-signature

4 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab use of the sketch....and a card for the holiday pile....

Kerrie said...

Oh my, christmas cards already.... great card!

Silli said...

Fabulous dear Frances, love the colors...;-) HUGS

Cindy Haffner said...

So PRETTY Frances!