Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Welcome Little Star!

PWC106-Welcome2-wm

Hi everyone,

It’s time for another Pretties Wednesday Challenge & Blog Hop. If you didn't hop onto my blog via Jackie Rakoski's blog then you might want to hop back over to the very start of the blog hop which is at Christie Ortman blog.

This week is the start of a brand new month, which means it is my turn to bring you another Pretties Wednesday Sketch Challenge.

The stamps the design team are using on our card/projects this week are “Ahoy Matey” and “Summer Fun” . Both these stamps sets are available for sale this week at 35% off the normal price.

For my card I used “Ahoy Matey” ….. this makes such a fun baby card and you know how I am loving making baby cards right now hehe, especially since my Grandson, William was born last week (wow I just realised he is almost a week old ... doesn't time fly when you are having fun!). Especially baby boy baby cards *wink*.

If you want to know what I will be doing with all these cards well my daughter has friends who are also having babies … let’s hope they are boys or I will be having to quickly make some girl cards hehe.

PWC106-Welcome-wm

I also decorated the inside of my card using one of the sentiments included in the set.

PWC106

Want to play along with us

How to Enter: Create a card/project using the challenge above and any Paper Pretties stamp set(s) you have. Upload your project to the Paper Pretties gallery. Please include it in the Weekly Challenges category and use keyword PWC106.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Paper Pretties Design team to see what they came up with for this challenge.

Now to continue on the hop you need to head on over to Heather Lee-Reppen’s blog to see what she has created for this week’s challenge.

Stamps: Ahoy Matey – Paper Pretties
Paper: White; Brown; Blue; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Brown Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Button; Oval Punches; Oval Nestabilities; MS Layered Arches Border Punch; Blue Brads; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

9 comments:

Tammy E. said...

What an adorable card -- your cards always are! Love the colors on this one!

Heather said...

Frances, this is incredible! WOW! AWESOME, AWESOME card!

Unknown said...

This is just adorable Frances!! LOVE the colors and all the pretty elements! :)

Jana Weaver said...

Too cute Grandma! ;-) And I like your card way better than mine!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Ohh SWEET Frances, just perfect for any of William's future baby friends.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

This is so darling Frances!! I love that little boat!! And the papers and colors are fabulous!! Precious!

Silli said...

Such a cute card Frances, love the image and the papers! Hugs!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh my GOSH this is cute, Frances!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute Frances!!