Monday, November 1, 2010

Tag You’re It!

MFT-catTags-wm

Hi everyone,

It is the 1st of the month, which means it is time for another challenge over on the Alota Rubber Stamps blog. This week it is my turn to host the challenge and I decided to go with Tag You’re It! .... create a tag. Your tag can stand alone as it is or be mounted on a card. It can be a Christmas tag or a tag for any other occasion or no occasion at all. As long as there is a tag somewhere you are good to go!

Alota-CatTag-wm

As you can see I decided to create Christmas Tags. I just love the new Boot’s Christmas images from Alota Rubber Stamps. The image used on the above tag is called Boot’s Christmas Cat, isn’t he just super cute! I also used my new Martha Stewart Holly Border punch to create the holly edge at the bottom of my tag.

Alota-CattreeTag-wm Well  I just couldn’t just make one tag … so I made another one. This time I used Boot’s Christmas Tree … I just love that cat peeking out of that tree. I added Polar White Flower Soft to the trim on the tree.

Do you want to play along???? you can use any stamps you want, although if you have Alota Rubber Stamps we would love to see them on your cards.

You have until the 15th November to complete this challenge, you can enter as many entries as you wish for a better chance of winning!!! You have a chance of winning some wonderful stamps if you card/project is selected randomly from all the entries received.

Stamps: Boots Christmas Cat; Boots Christmas Tree – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: Cream; Green; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MS Holly Border Punch; Sizzix Two Tag Die; Green Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Silli said...

So pretty Frances, love your tags!

Cindy Haffner said...

Your tags are PERFECT Frances!

Jana Weaver said...

These tags are just adorable Frances...LOVe them!!

Kerrie said...

Stunning tags, with super cute images.

Sheri Gilson said...

Very cute tags, Frances!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Tooooo stinkin' cute Frances!!! Awesome tags!!! Hugs ~S~

Michele Boyer said...

Oh wow! These are ADORABLE!