Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Elizabeth Craft Designs & Ruby Rock-it Blog Hop

ECDRuby1wm

Hello Ruby Rock-It and Elizabeth Craft Designs Fans! We are very excited to be partnering together this month, and to bring you this fun blog hop!

RR and EC Blog Hop


Each of our companies is offering a beautiful prize! Here's all the fun details on how you will be eligible to win!

Start at the beginning of our hop right here! And then simply follow the order listed below, making sure you stop and leave some love in the comments section for each designer! Please make sure to include your email in the comments section, so we will be able to contact you should you win! 

For additional chances to win:

"Like" Ruby Rock-It and Elizabeth Craft Designs on Facebook, and leave a comment, letting us know you came from our blog hop.
Comments will close Friday, October 10th at 11:59pm PST, and we will announce our winners the following week! Be sure to come back next week to see if you have won!
Ruby Rock-It is offering our beautiful Essence Empire Bebe collection to one lucky winner!

1898788_671463292911519_460787134_o[1]

And the Elizabeth Craft Designs prize is a package full of fun Peel-Offs from their new collection, Stand Up Helpers Set 2 and a pack of Watercolor paper.

Prize package

ECDRuby2wm

For my card today I have created a Pop Up card using the Lorna Label Pop Up Card die designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs. I decorated the top and bottom edges using the Agatha Edges die set and added the Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper in the rectangle block of the pop up.
I used a variety of products from Ruby Rock-its Handi Scandi Collection…. I used the reverse side of the Hunt Lodge Glittered Designer paper for my card.

There are a number of Owl images included in this collection and anyone who knows me would know that I couldn’t resist using them on my card today. The Owls on the pop up section are from the Handi Scandi  Glittered 3D Sticker set. And the mushroom on the label at the base of the card is from the Handi Scandi Glittered Die-Cut set.

ECDRuby3wm

Here is a side view of my card so you can see the pop up part of the card a little easier.

ECDRubywm

For the front of my card I used a couple more owls and arrow from the Handi Scandi Glittered Die-Cut set. The celebrate tag in the centre of the owls is from the Handi Scandi Tags set.

Well that is it from me, thanks for visiting my blog today. Now it is time to continue to the next stop on this blog hop adventure which is Beckie Dreyer.

Elizabeth Craft Design Products: Lorna Label Pop Up Card; Happy Birthday Stand Up Helper; Agatha Edges
Ruby Rock-It Products: Handi Scandi Designer Paper; Handi Scandi  Glittered 3D Sticker set; Handi Scandi Glittered Die-Cut set; Handi Scandi Tags set 

#aa-owl-signature

25 comments:

Jodie Stoddard said...

OMG...So adorable! I love it. Thank you for sharing this creation on the Blog Hop.

Robin said...

So very beautiful! I have got to get me one of these dies. I love it! Hugs, Robin

Jo A. said...

too cute!

barbara macaskill said...

LOVELOVELOVE the colors in this collection and the mushroom is so sweet!!! What an awesome card! TFS!

Kelly Booth said...

LOVE your creation Frances...just perfect in every way!!!

Debra Hensley said...

I Love owls too! Such adorable card!

barbara macaskill said...

Forgot to leave my email! It is: macaskillbarbara@yahoo.com just in case I am a lucky winner!! Fingers crossed!

Ina Good said...

soooo adorable and cute love those owl diecuts and pop up set die label

Lisa Lesshafft said...

Absolutely love the blue theme going on. Great card! lesshafftlisa@yahoo.com

Brithzi said...

Your card is very cute. I am getting so many ideas. Thank you for sharing.

Unknown said...

Wonderful use of the pop up and the edge dies, there is nothing that can't be done with those owls.
This is very inspirational.

Mary Dimercurio Prasad said...

Beautiful card! Love the colors! Great job!

Linda said...

Great card. I am following the blog from Ruby Rock It's and ECD

Carol Carr said...

I also love the selection of colors and the cute owls. The mushroom is a great addition! Thanks for sharing your great ideas.
Carol Carr cccarr2@gmail.com

Annie C said...

Very pretty card. Love the background and the blue colour.

Gmalew said...

The Lorna label is one of my favorites and whooo can resist the adorable owls.

Jacqueline Smith said...

Lovely cards and fabulous job!

Rita Edwards - Edwards Design said...

You always create something fun and lovely, Frances! And of course, owls :)

Anonymous said...

Lovely popup. So much fun.

TracyM #6773 said...

FABULOUS card Frances - LOVE IT ALL, inside and out!!!
GORGEOUS paper, the geometric design looks great against the decorative edge layers, your owls are cute on the front and so sweet snuggled together inside on their sparkling branch, they're sure to bring a very HAPPY birthday smile :)
THANK YOU for sharing your CREATIVE INSPIRATION!!!
moloneyat {at} bigpond {dot} com

Linnea S said...

I love the soft colors you used

Robin B. said...

Super cute pop-up card! I love the colors and owls. Thanks for sharing.

Heather said...

very cute, I like the layering of the paper and die, TFS!

Heifer21 (at) hotmail (dot) com

Sharon Fontenot said...

Great idea for happy birthday pop up card.

Joanne (jojot) said...

you must need two semis just for the creations you have made.....fab work, Hoots