Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Happily Ever After

DamienWedding1wm

Hi everyone,

Earlier this month, my nephew got married. Here is a card I created for my sister (the Mother of the Groom) to give to her son and new Daughter in Law.

As you can see I created a Pop Up Card using the Lorna Label Pop Up designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs.

DamienWedding2wm

I used the Agatha Edges die to decorated the top and bottom panels of my card. The flourish from the Agatha Edges was die cut twice using black and white card and then I layered the two together. I also used the Congratulations Stand Up Helper Die which I added to the rectangle box at the bottom of the pop up.

DamienWedding3wm

Here is a side on view of my card so you can see the pop up portion of the card a little better,

DamienWeddingwm

I decorated the front of the card using MFT Die-namics Bride and Groom.

Stamps: Ever After; Wedding – Kaisercraft
Paper: White; Black; Flourish DP – Bella
Dies: Lorna Label Pop Up; Agatha Edges – designed by Karen Burniston for Elizabeth Craft Designs; Congratulations Stand Up Helper – Elizabeth Craft Designs; MFT Die-namics Bride & Groom; MFT Die-namics Fish Tail Flags Stax
Other: Black Ink; Clear Wink of Stella Pen; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Joanne (jojot) said...

so dramatic and elegant

Maryann said...

This makes me want to get married again, just so I can receive this one of your amazing cards