Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Congrats on your new Baby Boy


Hi Crafty Friends,

My niece recently gave birth to a baby boy, so of course I needed to create a card to celebrate his arrival.

For the base of my card I have used Spellbinders Happy Day die set to create a Vertical Stair Step Card.


To decorate my card I used Eline's Stork & Baby die set from Marianne Designs. I added the letters "B A B Y" down the steps and added the "Boy" circle sentiment to the right hand side of the card.


And finally my card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

Stamps: Baby - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Paper: White; Snips & Snails DP - Doodlebug Design Inc
Dies: Happy Days Pop Up - Spellbinders; Eline's Stork & Baby - Marianne Design; By the Letter Upper Case Alphabet - MFT Stamps;  Round  Vignette Boy Insert - Frantic Stamper Inc. ; ModaScrap Stitched Fishtail Banners - Elizabeth Craft Designs
Other: Black Ink; Foam Tape





2 comments:

jojot said...

wonderful boy birth card

Karen Aicken said...

Such a sweet Baby Boy Card. Funny that we both used this die in the same week.