Monday, July 21, 2008

Some News!

Elizabeth of Elzybells Art Stamps has just announced her new Design Team over on her blog. And look who made the team ............ ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That is me jumping up and down with excitement LOL!

Elzybells Art Stamps Design Team:

Alex Eaton, UK
Angel Rivera, USA
Beverly Rousch, USA
Charlene Austin, Canada
Dawn wheeler, UK
Deborah Southard, USA
Eva Costigan, USA
Frances Byrne, Australia
Inge Groot, The Netherlands
Jeanne Streiff, USA
Katie Stilwater, USA
Kim Fee, UK
Kitty Frampton, UK
Maria Adams, UK
Michelle Short, UK
Michelle Woerner, USA
Pam Fraser, UK
Paula Williamson, USA
Rachel Hope Baird, USA
Shannan Teubner, USA
Stephanie Mayne, UK
Tobi Crawford, Canada


I have added a blog roll on the side of my blog if you want to check out the other DT members blogs .... thanks to Shannan who had most of them linked in her blog post ... I still need to get Pam & Stephanie's links yet which I will add when I get them.


22 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

OH!!!! I recognize your blog!!! WOO HOO!!! I didn't recognize your name. :) I am so excited to work with you!! Congrats!!

Anonymous said...

I just popped over here to tell you CONGRATS!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

YAY! I'm so excited to be working with you on the Elzybells Team, Frances!

Niki Estes said...

Congratulations, Frances!! That is so exciting! Can't wait to see what you create with them!

Maryann said...

Oh Frances this is great news, Congratulations. It is great to see a stamper from downunder has made the list.
Maryann

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh how exciting Frances, love Elzybells. Congrats.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

Wowsers Hoots!! Congrats!! Love, love, love Elzybells!! I can't wait to see what you do with them. They're blessed, for sure, to have you on their team!! Woot!!

caryljk said...

Well done on making the team. Love the little owl. Thanks for sharing all your amazing card ideas.
Happy creating.

Dawn Wheeler said...

Hi Frances ,huge congrats on the DT ,realy looking forward to be working with you ,Dawnx

Anonymous said...

Congrats StampOwl. I'm sure you'll do a great job of it as always. Annie

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you! I always love your creations!

Debi said...

Congratulations Frances!!! I am really looking forward to being on this design team with all of you so so talented people!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!
Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

How wonderful!!! Congratulations on your design team appointment!! You deserve it!!

Katherine (beadfreak22) said...

Yay, Frances!!! Congratulations! You will do an awesome job for Elizabeth. Looking forward to seeing your creations...

Unknown said...

Hiya Frances

Welcome aboard, we are all going to have so much fun with Elizabeth's stamps

I absolutely adore you owl jumping up and down, so funny

Hugs

Alex
(aka Sillybirds) xx

simplyfairies said...

Way to girly, I look forward emensly to working with you....

Mrs Mayne said...

Hi Frances, congrats on the DT news! Look forward to working with you as part of the team! x

Linda Carson said...

Turning cartwheels on your behalf!!! Congrats!

Charlene Austin said...

Hi Frances.....thrilled to see your name on the DT. It's going to be so fun. Congrats

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Congratulations Frances!!! They are lucky to have you! Can't wait for you to enable me!! heehee!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Frances, you deserve it ;0)
Caz