Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Cowboy Birthday!

My card today is for Julee's Mojo Monday sketch challenge over on Poetic Artistry's blog. I love Western stamps so I couldn't wait to play with the new Cowboy stamps I received on Monday from alota Rubber Stamps.

I used my circle nestabilities to create both circles used on this card. I stamped the sentiment so that I could have the "Happy" & "Birthday" underneath each other .... the actual stamp is actually in one line with the word "Partner" underneath ... which didn't work for this particular card but with a little masking and positioning it was easy to get it how I needed it. The stitching along the long stripe is a stamp which is included in the unmounted plate.

Recipe:
Stamps: Western Days Set - alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; More Mustard - SU; Ayres Rock; DP - unknown
Other: Black Ink; Really Rust SU Ink; Star Brads; Circle Nestabilities; Foam Tape


11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So sweet Frances, i love your colors and cute stamp.

Anonymous said...

Adorable!!

Michelle Adams said...

How cute!!! I love alota Rubber Stamps, too, especially their bugs! TFS Frances!

Anonymous said...

super cute!!!

Sharon said...

I love your card! The colors, image and layout are just perfect! I think I might need to get this set too! TFS!

Val said...

I love the layouts on your cards...they are always so perfect! Thank you for showing all your wonderful designs!

Stephanie Hargis said...

I love your cards so much! They are always adorable! Your coloring is fantastic too! :D Thanks for sharing your talent with us!

((hugs))

Pam said...

This is so sweet Frances, love your coloring as always!

Bev said...

Oh what a fabulous card - love it!

Kristine said...

Hi again!! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. LOVE this adorable western card. :) Hugs

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Absolutely gorgeous. Love your card. Thanks for playing! :)