Thursday, July 24, 2008

Black & White Inspiration

I am still working my way through the Dare to be Dirty challenges over on SCS. My card today is for Jenn's inspiration challenge .... she supplied a photo of a wonderful black & white cake that had a green bow wrapped around it.

I picked up on the black and white colors and also the flourishes that were all over the cake in the photo ... and of course I also had to have the green bow.

The flourishes were stamped using versamark ink and then embossed using white embossing powder ... wow I hardly ever emboss these days.

Recipe:
Stamps
: Flourishes - Autumn Leaves; Sentiment - Penny Black
Paper: White; Black
Other: Black Ink; Versamark Ink; White EP; Horizontal Slot Punch; Green Grosgrain Ribbon; Black & White Brads


3 comments:

Sankari W. said...

The embossing looks great! WOW! and I love the way you did the ribbon coming through the paper - its is beautiful! Lovely lovely lovely!

Cindy Haffner said...

Very elegant and sharp lookin, love it.

Annie said...

This is fabulous as are all your cards. Love the way you have used the ribbon.
Ann xxx