Monday, July 28, 2008

Clearly Pretty Bug!

Two more challenges I can cross off my list for the Dare to Get Dirty challenges that have been going on all this past week over on SCS.

Today is the last day of the challenges, and I have now finished them all ... although you won't get to see some of the others for another couple of days as I used new release stamps on those ones so I can't share just yet. I will also have another later today for my CCEE challenge that I did earlier.

The challenges used here are Rohla's "Clearly Size Matters", Rohla instructed us to make a 3 1/4" x 6 1/2" card and we also had to incorporate something clear on our card. Well I did change the size ever so slightly, only to accommodate it easier to metric measurements. And of course the clear part I went with a transparent card.

For the second challenge it was Jacksonbelle's "Color Challenge/Faux Stitching" the colors we had to use was pink & black and we also had to add faux stitching to our cards. I have done another for this particular challenge but again it is a new release so I figured it was easy enough to just use those colors again for this card.

The image I used here is another of the Lilly Ladybug stamps from alota Rubber Stamps.
I created the stitching along the edges of the pink card by using my new Tim Holtz ruler, which includes paper piercing holes.

Recipe:
Stamps: Lilly Ladybug & sentiment - alota Rubber Stamps.
Paper: White; Black; Pretty In Pink - SU; Acetate
Other: Black Ink; Paper Piercing Tool, Paper Piercing Ruler; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; Word Window Punch; Corner Rounder; Black Gems; Foam Tape.


1 comment:

Jodene said...

That is just the cutest card, love that bug!