Friday, September 5, 2008

Best Kitty!

This cat kind of reminds me of my cat ... not so much the color cause my cat is white ... but how it is sitting beside it's empty bowl as if to tell me to fill it up .... which of course I do. If I didn't she would sure let me know about it hahaha!

The stamps used here are from the new "Cat Hanna" set which will be released in a few hours from now. This is a great set for all those cat lovers out there ... even if you aren't a cat lover it is still a great set!

Don't forget to join us this Thursday 4th September in the Hanna Stamps Member Forum for our release party starting at 9pm EST.

Recipe:
Stamps: Cat Hanna & Sentiment Sets - Hanna Stamps
Paper: White; Chocolate Chip & Cameo Coral - SU; DP - DCWV
Other: Black Ink; Grosgrain Ribbon; Lace Doily Punch; Foam Tape; Copics


3 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love your sweet kittie, hee hee.

Tosha Leyendekker said...

How sweet!! And how perfect is that dp?!?!?! Adorable!!

Shirley said...

A totally cute cat card! LOve the colors~