Thursday, September 18, 2008

Winter Friends!

Good morning everyone. It is time for another Elzybell's challenge over on the Elzybells Art Stamps blog. The challenge this week is another sketch challenge and was again given to us by Jeanne Streiff. Don't forget to go on over to the Elzybell blog where you will be able to see the rest of the cards created by the Elzybell Design Team. While you are there you will also get to see what the challenge will be for the next one which will be held in a fortnights time. You are also welcome to play in any of these challenges too.

I used the cute penguin & polar bear image. I colored the sky blue so there wouldn't be too much white on my main image. To create my corners for this card I punched out circles using two different sized circle punches and layered them and then cut them all so the corners were the same before attaching to my card. I then added the snowflake brads to each corner.

Recipe:
Stamps: Penguin & Polar Bear - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Bashful Blue & Blue Bayou - SU
Other: Black Ink; Snowflake Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Square Nestabilities; Snowflake Brads; Circle Punches; Glitter Glue; White Gel Pen; Foam Tape; Copics


8 comments:

Marlou McAlees said...

very very sweet card :)

Rachel Hope said...

So cute...I love the blue sky so the bear Pops!

Cindy Haffner said...

Sweet, sweet, sweet.

Janine said...

Love the way you used the CB folder to emboss and the image is so cute!!

Debi said...

I love how coloring the sky makes the polar bear really stand out. Adorable card.

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!! Love the image :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

A penguin with a polar bear? That's what I was hoping to see this season. I even hinted to BamBAm to design one for me. Gonna hafta check out those Elzybells. Shame on you Hoots!! It's not like I need anymore stamps!!!!

Anonymous said...

I adsolutely LOVE this card. Annie