Thursday, September 4, 2008

An Elzybell Sketch Challenge


I made this card a few weeks ago when I received my first lot of Elzybell Stamps ... which I have been having fun playing with.

This card is for a sketch challenge that the Elzybell Design Team decided to do .... if you would like to see all the cards that everyone did you can see them on the Elzybell blog. We have more challenges in come too and we hope that you might also like to play along with us ... the details of the next challenge can also be found on the Elzybell's blog.

I used my circle nestabilities for my circle layers. The dot background was created using the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder ... this is still one of my fav folders. I don't normally use white as a background but as you can see I did for this one and I like it :) .

Recipe:
Stamps: Girl on Swing & Sentiment - Elzybells Art Stamps
Paper: White; Real Red - SU; DP - Unknown
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red Brads; Word Window Punch & Oval Punch; Red & Blue Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely and fresh looking. Annie

Rachel Hope said...

Cute!!! great colors and coloring!

Shannan Teubner said...

Totally adorable, Frances! Your color combo is awesome!

Lori Barnett said...

I love that stamp! Adorable card. I played the challenge to :)

Tosha Leyendekker said...

What a sweet Elzy card Hoots!! Love the color combo...it's one of my favorites!!

Charlene Austin said...

Oh she sure is purty!! Love it Frances. Great colors! You have been a busy girl for sure!!

Debi said...

Frances this is adorable. I love the colors!

Paul said...

Really like the colouring of this one. Loving the Design Teams work and look forward to seeing your future work.
TFS
Paul