Wednesday, September 24, 2008

A Fairytale Ending!

Once upon a time in a land far far away ..........

My card today is for today's sketch challenge over on SCS. I used the Elzybells Fairytale stamps to create my card .... I just think these are adorable!!!

I used the script cuttlebug embossing folder to create the texture on my blue base panel. The sentiment is one from "A Fairy Tale Ending" set also from Elzybells, I stamped it so that it was in two lines rather than one and then used my circle nestabilities to cut out my circles. I didn't have the color ribbon I wanted so I used white grosgrain ribbon and colored it with my alcohol markers.


Recipe:
Stamps: Knight & Princess; Sentiment - Elzybells
Paper: White; Soft Sky, Blue Bayou & DP - SU
Other: Black Ink; Soft Sky SU Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Script Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Grosgrain Ribbon; Blue Brads; Foam Tape; Copics



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What an adorable card!

Cindy Haffner said...

Cute Frances, wonderful coloring, awesome job.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Frances!!

Anonymous said...

Love all the layers on this Frances!! Your coloring is beautiful!! Please see my blog for details, but I have tagged you! :)

Donna said...

What a beautiful card, love this image. Donna x