Monday, February 9, 2009

Rebus - Cuttlebug Embossing Folders

Hi everyone ... it is rebus time again! This one should get me back on track of just having one rebus a month as this was the rebus I did for my January swap this year. Our theme for this one was "Names of Cuttlebug Embossing Folders". Now that should make it easy for you all LOL!

If you would like to solve it, why not post a comment to this blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

Here is the solutions for the last rebus I posted a couple of weeks ago, which was "Things found in a Garden":
  • Picket Fence
  • Gardener
  • Barbeque
  • Plants
  • Lawn Mower
  • Swings
  • Tree


3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Oooh! Here are my guesses:

Spots & Dots
Tiny Mosaic
Winter House
Bloom Dots
Heart Blocks

Stampin Cats said...

Here are my answers.
spot & dots
tiny mosaics
winter house
bloom dots
heart blocks.

We just made it easy for everyone else.

Anonymous said...

Yippee, I got last Rebus' answers all right:)

Today's answers -

Spots and Dots
Tiny Mosaic
Winter House
Bloom Dots
Heart Blocks

Thanks Frances! And, I'm so glad you posted that you are no where near the fires or floods. I must admit I was thinking of you -everytime I saw a news piece on Austrailia's horrific fires. My thoughts and prayers go out to all Austrailians suffering from these awful fires.