Sunday, February 22, 2009

You're A Good Egg!

Hi everyone .... I have two things to share with you this time using the new stamps that will be released by Elzybells Art Stamps this Monday 23rd February. This time I am using stamps from 2 new stamp sets .... Eggstravagansa & Eggstravagansa Sentiments.

Eggstravagansa Sentiments contains a solid and an outline egg ... that are both plain. It also has 6 fun sentiments and two background stamps ... one of which you can see on the base panel of my card.

The Eggstravagansa set contains lots of different patterns that you can use to decorate your eggs in the Eggstravagansa Sentiment set. Some of these eggs would also work alone.

Here is a close up of my card ... I used the dots and stamps from the Eggstravagansa set to decorate the solid egg I stamped. I had planned on using different colors to create my card and then I saw the easter eggs I had to fill my Easter goody bag so of course I went with these colors instead :)


And this is my goody bag with all those yummy Easter Eggs! I used my top note die to create the topper for the back that I decorated with the solid eggs and then added the sentiment.

Recipe:
Stamps: Eggstravagansa & Eggstravagansa Sentiments - Elzybells
Paper: White; Sun Yellow; Tempting Turquoise - SU;
Other: So Saffron, Sun Yellow, Cool Caribbean & Tempting Turquoise SU Inks; Top Note Die; Tab Punch; Circle Nestabilities;


16 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

super job with those eggs Frances, rock on.

Danielle L. said...

oh yum Frances! Love the projects and those colors together are so fun, cheerful and perfect for Spring!

Eva said...

Fabulous Project Francis...Love your Eggs!

Maria said...

Wow, I love the pretty colors of your card and goody bag, Frances. . .I love the eggs and what you did with the Top Note die. Such a great Easter card and project!!

Maria

Maryann said...

This project has turned out really great, Frances. Love the colurs that you have used.

Vicki G said...

Cute cute Project......now...off to find some chocolate before I go to bed!!!!! lol

simplyfairies said...

Gorgeousness in abundance Frances, got to get this set......

Mrs Mayne said...

These are lovely Frances - great spring colours! x

Tracey said...

Adorable project and gift idea Frances! Love the colours!

Angel said...

love the colors!! such a darling bag of goodies!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful project, and it looks like you had a lot of fun with it, Frances.
Maria xx

Debi said...

Frances these are adorable, I love the color combination.

Anonymous said...

Francis I live evrything you've done and these Easter egg projects are AMAZING!! I just love the topper and have to use that for something? Thanks for the inspiration, now send some warmth up my way...please?

Rachel Hope said...

Great project!!! Love the little goodie bag!!

Michelle Short said...

These are gorgeous Frances, i love the colour combo and espc love the way you have done the BG on the card with the spots x

Allison said...

Gorgeous projects. I love the colours and designs on the eggs!