It’s time for another challenge with my “Crazy” friends over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog. This week Robin Willis our challenge hostess for February has another fun challenge in store for us this week.
We had to create a card/project using at least 3 different textures. You can use three different embossing folders or you can mix things up and use various types of textures (i.e. dry embossing, wet embossing, textured papers, etc) They just needs to be 3 distinctly different textures on your creation.
Our sponsor for this week is Totally Stampalicious
For my card today I used Totally Stampalicious’ “Glam Kitty”. For the texture requirement of the challenge I added the following:
- It’s hard to tell in the photo, however the designer paper used on the dress has embossing on it.
- Two stripes across the card are both embossed using cuttlebug embossing folder
- The brads are furry … actually brown fur so I used my copic airbrush to turn them black
- Star border punch also gives a textured feel
- Black Grosgrain Ribbon is textured
- Red Button also is textured
Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.
- Barbara Anders
- Cindy Haffner
- Jessica Diedrich
- Jessie Rone
- Joanne Grzelak
- Joycelyn Turner
- Lori Boyd
- Lynda Benden
- Mercy Kerin
- Robin Willis
- Vicki Garrett
|Stamps: Glam Kitty – Totally Stampalicious|
|Paper: White; Black; Red; Shaken Not Stirred DP – Kaisercraft|
|Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Black Grosgrain Ribbon; MS Star Border Punch; Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; Red; Button; Black Thread; Foam Tape; Copics|