Saturday, May 15, 2010

Let’s Go Fly A Kite!

Alota-Bugs-Kite-wm

Let's go fly a kite
Up to the highest height
Let's go fly a kite
And send it soaring

Oops sorry, I am at it again … I just couldn’t help singing that song from Mary Poppins … those cute little bugs flying their kites just got that song in my head and now I can’t get it out hehe!

As I promised yesterday, I am back again today with another sneak peek of the new stamps which are to be released by Alota Rubber Stamps this coming Monday 17th May.

This cute bug stamp is called “Cathy and Ken Kite Bugs” …. don’t they look like they are having fun! After stamping the image onto my card, I masked the image and then used my copic airbrush to color in the sand, water and sky.

Don’t forget to check out the rest of the Design Team to see what they have come up with today.

I will have another sneak peek to share with you all tomorrow!








Stamps: Cathy and Ken Kite Bugs – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Red; Yellow; DP
Other: Black Ink; Red Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics


aa-owl-signature