Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Don’t “Moose” Out On Summer Fun!

Riley-MTSC82-Picnic-wm

Hi all!

It’s that time again when the Riley and Company Design Team members get together to play a challenge using our Riley stamps … love challenge day!

This week it is my turn to host the challenge and being that it is summer up in the Northern Hemisphere I decided to go with a “Summer Theme”. It’s winter down here right now, so maybe seeing some summer cards will warm me up hehe!

For my card I used the new “Picnic Riley” which was released last week. What summer is complete without a picnic! And this new “moose” sentiment is perfect for so many different occasions. I used a recent Mercy Tuesday Sketch challenge (MTSC82) for the layout of my card, I flipped the sketch because I liked that better for the way Riley is facing.

The sun is a jumbo brad I purchased on special recently … finally found a use for it. 

 

Stamps: Picnic Riley; Don’t “Moose” Out – Riley and Company

Paper: White; Red; Yellow; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Modern Label Tag Punch & Die; Jumbo Sun Brad; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

8 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

So CUTE!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

Totally cute card Frances!!! I love your sweet sun brad!!! Hugs ~S~

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Too cute! I love the matching red checkered dp and the awesome sun brad! Adorable!
hugs, margie

Silli said...

Sooo cute Frances, love the sun, love the colors and the fabby image...So pretty... BIG hugs!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Super cute!

Cathy said...

Frances: Too cute. Love the sun brad and colors. Great Challenge!!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute!!

Virgo5 said...

Fabulous Frances! Love the sketch and the jumbo brad!