Friday, July 16, 2010

Puttin On The Glitz!

MFT-Glitz-wm

Hi all,

The MFT Stamps Design Team are back today to play another “MFT’s Greatest Hits!” challenge. This month we are featuring the “Amanda Baird” range of stamps.

I think this set “Puttin On The Glitz” has to be my favorite set by Amanda Baird …. I just love it! Lots of people have been commenting lately on my colored lace. It is from MFT’s Crochet Ribbon Collection as it is a cream color it is so easy to color it. I use my copic airbrush which makes it sooooo easy to color, but of course you could just color direct with your marker or use reinkers if you prefer. This time round I colored my lace black to match my card. I also used the new MFT Die-namic Open Scallop Border Die.

The dress, hat and ribbons on the girl are all paper pieced.

MFT-Glitz2-wm

Here is the inside of the card, the sentiment is from the “Puttin’ on the Glitz” stamp set. The frame around the sentiment if from the new Framed Greeting set which consists of the stamp set containing frames & sentiments and the die. To find out how to easily line up the frame stamp with the die cut frame see my post here.

I also used the MFT Die-namic Open Scallop Border die again, as I did on the outside of my card.

Stamps: Puttin On The Glitz; Framed Greetings – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Black; Blue; DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; Long Oval Nestabilities; MFT Die-namics Open Scallop Border Die; MFT Die-namics Framed Greeting Die; Crochet Ribbon; Black Brads; Button; Foam Tape; Copic Airbrush; Copics

aa-owl-signature

11 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh-la-la so PRETTY!!

Lisa H. said...

soooo pretty!

Christina Fischer said...

Frances, this is beautiful! I love the black and white theme -- and the colored lace is gorgeous!

scrapn_momof2 said...

So elegant and pretty!

Jodi Collins said...

This is GORGEOUS Frances!!! LOVE the layout and papers you used!!

Barbara said...

Oo-la-la, Frances! This is just gorgeous!!

Kim said...

LOVE her polka dotted dress!

Silli said...

olala.... this is fabulous...Love all the fabby details... Many thanks for all the inspirations...

Billie A said...

Really cool love the background design you added the whole card is stunning.

Jessie/knightrone said...

So pretty!! Your paper piecing is fabulous!!

Jody Morrow said...

So elegant and dainty. Pretty!