Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I Pick You!

MFT-Flopseychalkboard-wm

 

Hi all,

It’s time for another Creative Challenge with the MFT Stamps Design Team. This month the challenge is to Get Digital!

I have used two digital elements for my project today. First up I used the Chalk Board Easel Template, it has been a while since I used this template so I thought it would be fun to revisit it. My second digital element for this is the Gardener Flopsey image … yes he is available as a digi stamp what fun!

MFT-Flopseychalkboard2-wm Here is another view of my project I created for this challenge.

Head on over to the MFT Stamps blog and follow the links for a tour of the team's Get Digital projects.

Stamps: Gardener Flopsey Digi Stamp; WTG Goes Green – MFT Stamps
Papers: White; Red; Green; Garden Variety DP – Cosmo Cricket
Template: Chalk Board Easel – MFT Stamps
Other: Black Ink; Red Ribbon; Oval Nestabilities; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

7 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET SWEET!!

Lisa H. said...

ack! this is waaaaay cute. love that box you created and of course the sweet flopsy!

Silli said...

WONDERFUL!!! Love the funny riley!

Silli said...

OMG... The RILEY...Hehe...;-)

Inge Groot said...

This is soooo darn cute! Love this template, have totally overlooked this in the MFT boutique and now I have GOT to have it hehe. Thanks for the inspiration:-D

Barbara said...

Awesome, Frances! Love this project!

Joanne (jojot) said...

fab shape of card.....you are da queen of templates, Hoots