Friday, June 28, 2013

Paris

Stylish-FlipIt2-wm
Hi everyone,
I have another flip it card to share with you today using the Sizzix Square Flip It dies. I decorated this card using pre colored images called Stylish Shortcuts I got recently.
Stylish-FlipIt3-wm
Here is the “flip” side of my card when it is opened fully. I used another of the images included in the Stylish Shortcuts sheet.
Paper: Cotton Candy (MFT); Black Licorice (MFT); DP
Other: Sizzix Square Flip Its Die; Stylish Shortcuts – Stamp In Style; Buttons; Hemp Cord

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Chris said...

love the flip images and the color combo

carpediem said...

love flip cards and this one is gorgeous! can you tell me where I could purchase these images? laura j

Joanne (jojot) said...

wow....this is bold and beautiful...and a fancy fold too