Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Merry Christmas

Warmest-Christmas-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I have a Christmas card to share with you all. With Christmas just over 3 months away (yes I know scary) … I thought it was about time I started getting a few cards made for the year.

I recently purchased the Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas die which is what I have used here on my card … love it! I decorated the card using the gift from There She Goes Warmest Wishes stamp/die set. In the top left corner I added some holly.

Warmest-Christmas2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I added a sentiment that I have had for years as well as the tree which is also from the Warmest Wishes stamp/die set.

Stamps: Warmest Wishes – There She Goes; Christmas Sentiment – Printworks
Paper: White; Red; Green; Season’s Greetings DP – Echo Park; Christmas Cheer DP – Lily Bee Design
Other: Black Ink; There She Goes Warmest Wishes Die Set; Memory Box Grand Merry Christmas; PTI Jolly Holly Die; Rhinestones; Foam Tape

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Kristie W. said...

Very cute card!

Kristie
http://mypaperlife.com