Monday, September 9, 2013

Starburst Card

StarburstBella-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today is a birthday card using the cute Elephants from Wild Rose Studio.

At the top of my card I created a background using the Starburst Technique.

StarburstBella2-wm

Here is the inside of my card. I used a couple of the same designer papers that I used on the front of my card and also added a birthday sentiment.

Stamps: Bella with Friend – Wild Rose Studio; Birthday Greetings – MFT Stamps
Paper: White; Brown; Pink; The Lakehouse DP – Kaisercraft
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Simply Scallops; Foam Tape;  Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

Lyn said...

So so very cute adore your creations :)

elizabeth said...

Such a sweet card.

theras kartenblog said...

A wonderful card! The elaphants are very cute.
Ilse (thera)