Monday, September 30, 2013

Tea Time!

Teatime-PushPull-wm

Hi everyone,

My card today is a variation of a Sliding Pop Up Box card I posted recently. Eunice who is the owner of the blog A Star for Chemi where I found the instructions for my original posted a couple of cards using this variation back in August and of course I had to try it too.

Apparently this type of card is also know as a Push Pull card. For my card I used La La Land Crafts Tea Time Marci and Tea Time Set.

Teatime-PushPull2-wm

If you pull on the tabs on the side of the card it will fold flat so it can be mailed.

Teatime-PushPull3-wm

Here you can see my card folded flat ready to be placed in an envelope.

Stamps: Tea Time Marci; Tea Time Set – La La Land Crafts
Paper: White; Orange; A Ladies’ Diary Collection DP – Graphic 45
Other: Black Ink; Lifestyle Crafts Nesting Frame 3 Die; MFT Stamps Accent It Story Starters; ScorPal; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

3 comments:

itsazoo said...

Just Gorgeous......

Joanne (jojot) said...

absolutely mind blowing fabulous.....I bow to your creativity, Hoots

Roberta said...

Such a beautiful card. You are so talented and creative.