Monday, December 23, 2013

Hot Java!

Ai-CathyCaffiene-wm

Hi everyone,

I recently HAD to buy a few new Art Impressions stamps hehehe! and this was one of them so I thought it was about time I played with it Smile. I don’t drink coffee, but I know heaps of people who do so how could I resist this one.

Ai-CathyCaffiene2-wm

The sentiments used on both the inside and front of my card are from MFT Stamps Clearly Sentimental About Coffee. The tiny coffee mug is from The Stamps of Life Coffee4Two stamp set.

Stamps: Cathy Caffeine – Art Impressions; Clearly Sentimental About Coffee – MFT Stamps; Coffee4Two – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Black; Pink; Pet Stack DP – DCWV
Other: Black Ink; MFT Die-namics Pierced Circle Stax; MFT Die-namics Circle Stax; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax 1 & 2; Foam Tape; Copics

#aa-owl-signature

No comments: