Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas

PNC-Snowman1-wm

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!!!!!!!

It’s Christmas Day already down here in Australia. I must have been a good girl again this year cause I did very well *smile*

There are many of you who visit my blog regularly, so I would like to take this opportunity to thank you all so much for your support throughout the year. Hope you all have a wonderful and safe Christmas!

PNC-Snowman-wm

For my card today I am playing with a stamp set that I received from a friend for Christmas (a little early). This is the Sizzix/Tim Holtz Snowman Blueprint stamp/die set. Even though we don’t have snow down here on Christmas as we are in the middle of summer, I had to use this set to create a Christmas Card.

PNC-Snowman2-wm

One of my favorite styles of cards these days is pop up cards using Karen Burniston’s Pop N Cuts dies! For my card today I used the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Square Card with Ornate Edge and the Sizzix Pop N Cuts Multi Tier Insert.

The Trees at the back of my snowy scene are from the Sizzix/Tim Holtz Holiday Joy Stamp/Die set.

PNC-Snowman3-wm

Here is a closer look at the multi tier portion of this card … it actually has 5 pop up options, but for my card I only used 3 of them … the main centre piece and then the two skinny pieces on the side which have the row of trees attached to them. I love how versatile this insert can be. I added the snowdrifts to the bottom of the trees for a little more support for the ones not attached to the pop up piece.

PNC-Snowman4-wm

Here is one last look at the pop up piece of my card, this time at an angle so you can see the various pop up pieces better.

Stamps: Snowman Blueprints; Holiday Joy – Tim Holtz
Paper: White; Red; Green; White Glitter Card; DP – Basic Grey
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix PNC Square Card with Ornate Edge; Sizzix PNC Multi Tier Insert; Rhinestones; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Oh, I really like how you used the Multi-tier Pop 'n Cut insert!
Cheers
Karen A