Friday, December 27, 2013

It’s Owl Good!

TSOL-OwlGoodFlipIts-wm

Hi everyone,

Today I decided to play around with one of the (fairly) new Sizzix Triple Square Flip-its Framelits. I love these new framelit flip-its dies!

For my card I used The Stamps Of Life Owls2Love stamp set.  Those of you who know I love owls knew I would have to get this stamp set hehe!

TSOL-OwlGoodFlipIts2-wm

Here is a look at my card when it is opened so you can see the ‘flip’ side of the triple squares panel.

Stamps: Owls2Love – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Pink; Yellow; DP – K&Company
Other: Black Ink; Sizzix Triple Square Flip-its Card Framelits; Pink Button; Pink Hemp Cord; Foam Tape; Copics

 

#aa-owl-signature

2 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

So cute! This one is on my wish list!

Karen Aicken said...

So cute!!! That owl set was one of my first purchases from The Stamps Of Lofe ... I just love it.
Cheers
Karen A