Sunday, February 2, 2014

The Stamps of Life February Club Set Release

TSOLPinkStandupsSpinner-wm

Hi everyone,

Being the beginning of the month it is time for the February Club Stamp set to be released from The Stamps of Life. This time round the stamp set being released is called Spinner2Stamp. If you are a member of the “Die Hard” club you will also receive the coordinating die set, otherwise you have to wait until the 20th of the month to order this set.

TSOLPinkStandupsSpinner2-wm

I have two cards to share with you today using this stamp set. for my first card I have used the Sizzix Circle Stand-Ups card, which is also available from The Stamps of Life as from today! Along the bottom edge of the card I used TSOL Scallop Dies to create my border.

I used the coordinating die and the stamps from the set to create this card, using the tiny little birthday themed stamps inside the spinner. For the spinner I die cut the to different colored pinks for the inside of the spinner using the separate triangle die and then glued these under the spinner frame.

TSOLPinkStandupsSpinner3-wm

Here is another view of my card this time with the card closed ready to be placed in an envelope.

TSOL-SpinnerEatCake-wm

For my second card today I die cut the spinner twice, one in black and once in white. Using the white inner pieces I used the solid triangle set in the stamp set to stamp the triangles orange and blue and then I placed these back into the segments of the spinner.

Stamps: Spinner2Stamp – The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Black; Pink; Dark Pink; Bundle of Joy Girl DP – Echo Park
Other: Black Ink; Orange Ink; Blue Ink; Pink Ink; TSOL Spinner2Stamp Die; TSOL Scallop Die; Sizzix Circle Stand-Ups Card; Brads; Foam Tape


#aa-owl-signature