Saturday, February 15, 2014

It’s ‘Crazy’ Sketch Time!

C4C223BikeBoy-wm

Hello everyone,

It’s challenge time with the “Crazies” over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog.  Our challenge hostess for February, Kristine continues to bring us fun challenges.

Being the third Saturday of the month it is sketch week … and Kristine has given us an awesome sketch to play with.

C4C223

For my card this week I used a stamp set I purchased a while back from StampsULove.  In the left hand corner panel I used an embossing folder to emboss the paper and then sanded the paper for a distressed look. I also added some cogs to the top left hand corner of my image panel.

C4C223BikeBoy2-wm

Here is the inside of my card, I used the sentiment which was included in the stamp set.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the “Crazies” cards over on the Crazy 4 Challenges blog and also their individual blogs for more details.

  • Anja de Regt
  • Barbara Anders
  • Betty Wright
  • Heather Pulvirenti
  • Helen Cryer
  • Jessie Rone
  • Joanne Grzelak
  • Kelli Hull
  • Kristine Reynolds
  • Peggy McCurry
  • Danielle Lounds (February Guest Designer)
  •  

    Stamps: Birthday Wishes – StampsULove
    Paper: White; Black; Rust; Steampunk Spells DP – Graphic 45
    Other: Black Ink; Cuttlebug Clockworks Embossing Folder; MFT Die-namics Fishtail Flags Stax; Foam Tape; Copics

     

    #aa-owl-signature

    2 comments:

    Karen Aicken said...

    Oh, I really like the way you used the sketch. Great card!
    Cheers
    Karen A

    Joanne (jojot) said...

    fabulous dps.....wonderful coloring....sweet image