Monday, September 8, 2014

More Ornaments 4 Christmas



Hi everyone,

The Stamps of Life are releasing three new stamps sets today. 

I am featuring three cards using the moreOrnaments4Christmas stamp set which coordinates with this month's Club Stamp set Ornaments4Christmas. The is also another coordinating Die set which are additional dies which you can use with the Die Hard Club set for this month.

For my first card I created a Flip-Its card using the Sizzix Triple Circle Flip-its Card Framelits.  I used the Peace Love & Joy Sentiment from the Ornaments4Christmas stamp set on the three circles on the 'flip' section of the card.


For the ornaments on the right hand panel I combined the dies from both the Ornaments4Christmas die set and the MoreOrnaments4Christmas die set.


For my next card I used to of the decorated ornaments on my card and adding the Noel sentiment which is a die include in the MoreOrnaments4Christmas Die set.


For my final card today I stamped one of the ornaments from the MoreOrnaments4Christmas all over my card as well as the word Christmas. I then die cut an additional ornament using the coordinating dies and adding it to the centre ornament on the card adding some gold cord to the hanger.



Stamps: ornaments4Christmas; moreornaments4Christmas - The Stamps of Life
Paper: White; Red; Green; Festive DP - Authentique
Dies: TSOL Ornament Dies 1 & 2; Sizzix Triple Circle Card Framelits
Other: Black Ink; Red Ink; Green Ink; Gold Cord; Gold Ribbon; White Hemp Cord; Foam Tape







1 comment:

Joanne (jojot) said...

your stash has to be growing....fab ormament cards