Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Rebus - Song by Cliff Richard


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's been a couple of months since I posted my last rebus card, as my friends and I who do this each month always take a break for December. Now that it is the new year, it is fun to dig out all my rebus stamps again and figure out what I would do for our January theme.

This month the theme is Cliff Richard Songs. 

If you would like to solve my rebus puzzle, why not post a comment on my blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go solving my November Rebus which was"Names Starting with 'O' ".
 Here are the correct answers so you can check how you did.

  1. Oliver
  2. Odette
  3. Omar
  4. Oleander
  5. Orson
  6. Ogden
  7. Ophellia
  8. Oxley
  9. Owen
  10. Orpheus


You can find all my past Rebus Cards here.

No comments: