Friday, January 11, 2019

Lemon Branch


Hi Crafty Friends,

Today I am sharing two cards I created using some of the new products released this month from Divinity Designs (previously known as Our Daily Bread Designs). 

Both cards use the new Lemon Branch stamp set.


For my first card I have used the new Half-Shutter Card with Layers die set for the base of my card. The papers used on this card are from Divinity Designs' Birthday Brights 6 x 6 Paper Pad. 


I used the ovals dies from the Double Stitched Ovals die set to layer the lemon branch and also the sentiment on the inside of my card.


I used one of the borders from the Beautiful Borders die set on both edges of my card.


For my second card today, I used the Vintage Label Flip Fold Card with Layers die set along with the coordinating Double Pierced Vintage  Labels die set for the base of my card. 


For the layers on this card I created my own patterned paper by applying Distress Oxide inks in Mustard Seed, Twisted Citron and Fossilised Amber onto watercolor cardstock. I then used Divinity Designs new Flourishes Embossing Folder to emboss the panels.


When you flip the card open, it reveals a sentiment which has been layered onto some of the Double Pierced Vintage Labels. The larger label has been stamped with the lemon branch three times around the edge of the label.


Supplies:




1 comment:

Karen Aicken said...

Just beautiful cards - I love how you used that lovely lemon branch.