Friday, August 30, 2019

Rebus - Books Written By Stephen King


Hi Crafty Friends,

It's time to share another rebus puzzle swap with you. This month the theme is Books Written by Stephen King

If you would like to solve my rebus puzzle, why not post a comment on my blog post with your answers. I will let you know what the correct answers are next time I post a rebus card here.

How did you go solving my July Rebus which was"Names Starting by the Letter "R".
 Here are the correct answers so you can check how you did.

  1. Rebecca
  2. Richard
  3. Ruby
  4. Ryan
  5. Rigby
  6. Rosalie
  7. Renate
  8. Randy
  9. Ricky
  10. Ramsey
  11. Rochelle
  12. Raine

You can find all my past Rebus Cards here

1 comment:

loz said...

I have never heard of Rebus cards but I love Stephen Kings books so I will have a go..Loz