Sunday, September 2, 2007

Rebus - Unusual Baby Names

Today is the 2nd day of September which means Spring has arrived ....... yahhhhhh! it is a beautiful spring day today as well as it being Father's Day down here. As it is the beginning of the month it is time for me to start organising my rebus swap I do each month to send to everyone else. This month the theme for our swap was "Unusual Baby Names!" see how you go solving it and don't forget to leave me a comment telling me how you did! If you have a question and I need to answering on my blog ..... I will come back to this post to do it .... so please check back.

Last month we had a few people try and solve the "Type of Cookie" rebus I posted here. Here are the solutions for anyone playing:
1. Fortune Cookies
2. Oatmeal
3. Oreo
4. Brownies
5. Gingerbread Man
6. Girl Scout Cookie
7. Anzac Biscuit (for those wonder ....... ANZAC stands for Anzac and New Zealand Army Corps )

How did you do????

2 comments:

Sharon in NE said...

love this kinda stuff....just guessing: Auburn, Bay, Piper, Shade, Mentor ?, Shelby, Harmony, Denver, Canyon, Caraway

Anonymous said...

I did good on the last one - missed the Anzac Bisquit, though :)

Here's my quess for this month's:

Oberon, Bayh, Piper, Shade, Meteor??, Shelby, Harmony, Denver, Canyon, Caraway

Thanks for posting these, they are so much fun :)