Monday, March 8, 2010

Alota Rubber Stamps Blog Hop!

alota-Easter-Chocholder-wm

Hi everyone and welcome to the Alota Rubber Stamps blog hop.

The hop started at Helene’s Alota Rubber Stamps Blog, so if you didn’t start from there you may want to head over there now so that you can start at the beginning of the hop. You don't want to miss anything and believe me there is lots to see!

Today the Design Team are featuring stamps from the new “Under The Arbor Collection” which were design by the new artist Lisa Michaels. These stamps are all available individually and are available to purchase from Alota Rubber Stamps NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are also welcoming two brand new members to our design team, Andrea Pierron and Ria Van Son, I am sure you will love their creations.

My project today uses “Bunny Blossoms”, isn’t it a sweet bunny! I decided with Easter just around the corner to create a Chocolate Box Holder to use as an Easter Gift. I stamped the bunny onto scrap white card and cut it out and attached it to my circle using foam tape.

alota-Easter-Chocholder2-wm

Here is the inside of my chocolate box, both sentiments included on this box are also from Alota Rubber Stamps.

alotalm10

Want to receive 20% discount from your entire Alota Rubber Stamps order …. then enter the code ALOTALM10 when you place your order between 7th March and 12th March.

Well that is about it from me for today, now it is time to hop on over to the brilliant Birgit Edblom's blog and see what awesome creation she has to share with you today.

Enjoy the rest of the hop and thanks for dropping by!

Stamps: Bunny Blossom, Somebunny Loves You & Easter Greetings – Alota Rubber Stamps
Paper: White; Pink; Brown; DP
Other: Black Ink; Circle Nestabilities; Oval Punches; Grosgrain Ribbon; Foam Tape; Copics

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Card!

fairie said...

I love the candy box!! Makes me want some now.

SusanBluerobot said...

love this one it looks soo cute

Helene said...

Very sweet inside and out. Thank you Frances for all your help with the Alota Rubber Stamps blog hop you are wonderful.

Cindy Haffner said...

SWEET as can be!!

scrapn_momof2 said...

Great project. Very cute.

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

ahh that is an awesome eastergift ;)
hugss Ria

Biggan said...

LOve the color combination and so perfect for a Easter gift!!

Hugs

Cheryl Walker said...

Frances this is way toooo cute hun!!! I love the design of this, and I love the inside :) Looks like some yummy treats :)

Beautiful job hun!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Marie said...

Fantastic projects, both gift and card all in one ... and chocolate is always welcome :-)

gila said...

Wow, eine tolle karte und superschöne Box, sehr schön
lg gila

Lisa J. Michaels said...

Oh Frances! I am stunned at how creative you are! I would never have thought of this! My bunnies have never looked so lovely of been represented so well. THANK YOU! :o) Hugs~Lisa

Petraso said...

beutifuel card!!!