Sunday, August 15, 2010

Sending Bear Hugs!

Stampavie-Beary-Hugs-wm

Hi everyone,

Happy Sunday, I hope you are all enjoying your weekend. My card today is another of the zigzag cards that I originally found over on Sakkalo’s blog, these are so much fun! Today I am using a stamp from Stampavie ... isn't she a cutie!

Since I shared my first card on Friday using this design, I have had a number of people ask for instructions in English because Sakkalo’s blog is in Swedish. I have drawn up a template of this and will add it to the end of my post for you.

Stampavie-Beary-Hugs1-wm

Here is a side view of my card so you can see the different layers of it .... I had so much fun creating this

Stampavie-Beary-Hugs2-wm

And the inside of my card, I just folded all my folds the opposite way so I could take a photo so you could see.

Sakkalo's Zigzag Card Instructions

As requested and promised here are the instructions so you can create one of these cards. Now being that I live in Australia and we work in the metric system I have used metric measurements on my template. However I have added the imperial measurements in the instructions for those that need it. Hope that helps and look forward to seeing your creations.

Stamps: Teddy and Me – Stampavie
Paper: White; Purple; Lavender; DP
Other: Black Ink; Border Punch; Grosgrain Ribbon; Button; Flower Punch; Brads; Oval Nestabilities; Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder; scorpal; Foam Tape; Copics;

aa-owl-signature

13 comments:

Shelly said...

I love all of the textures on your card. It's so pretty. Thank you for sharing the instructions.

Cindy Haffner said...

FABULOUS Frances!!

SusanBluerobot said...

I love this style of card i am going to have some fun with this style

Love your cards

Monique said...

What a precious card Frances... That image is so adorable and you did a great job on coloring,,TFS!!

Sheri Gilson said...

Super adorable, Frances!! Thanks so much for sharing the instructions!!

Carol L said...

This is incredible! Such gorgeous coloring and design, and TFS the directions!!

Kelli Hull said...

YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

I saw another Zig Zag card load and got frumpy as I SO wanna make one!!!!! YAY FRANCES!!!! THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH !!!!!! AND you included my measurements... my brain just can NOT convert even though it's on a ruler!!!! LOL

This card is so stinkin cute!!!!!

Thanks my friend!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

Marianne said...

Hello Frances
I really like your card - and the other things you have posted on your blog. I've had fun looking around, you're very talented. :)
I'm honored that you both found my blog and templates, and that you have used it for your work. Furthermore - thanks for referring to me and giving me credit.
The world if cardmaking isn't very big when we all can connect through our blogs!

Have a great day!
♥ Marianne (Sakkalo)

Bubbles said...

Wonderful card, thank you so much for the instructions.
Joanne x

Sharon said...

Hi Frances
I've done a complete case of this card for my DT card at Crafty Creations this week because I liked the style so much.
I've put a link on my post to this blog post as I wanted to give you credit for the card.
Hope you don't mind.
I've spent some time looking around your blog & you have some lovely cards, I love the different syles of cards you make.

Sharon x

Joy Tracey said...

GIRL - you have got some MAD CARD MAKING SKILLZ! Seriously, this is gorgeous! Thank you so much for providing the dimensions! THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! Hugs, Joy

Jega said...

Very beautiful card. Thank you for sharing the instructions. It will certainly be on my list of to dos

thank you
Jega

Laura said...

This card is beautiful.. thanks for the instructions.. I will be making one..
Laura D.